I will use this area to keep you informed of any information you may need. If you need to know anything further please just ask.
- Privacy Notice for Pupils
- Acceptable use 2018 PDF
- Anti-Bullying Policy March 2019
- Consent Policy PDF
- Data protection policy PDF
- Instagram Guide
- Lunchtime sanctions sheet PDF
- Behaviour policy update April 2018
- Clasroom sanctions sheet PDF
- Equality and Diversity Policy 2018 PDF
- SEND OFFER 2018
- Medical Conditions in Schools Policy February 2018 PDF
- OFSTED report February 2013
- OFSTED 2017 FINAL
- PE and Sport Premium action plan 18.19
- PE and Sport Premium action plan 2017 – 2018
- Pie Chart Spending2017 -2018
- Pupil premium 2017 -2018 review
- Pupil premium 2018-2019
- School Vision and Values
- parental-behaviour PDF
A link for parents to access the School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website.
Admissions to our school are through the Admissions Team at Stockport Town Hall. The telephone number for this is 0161 2176022. Admissions will be able to provide you with the specific information you require especially if should there be any additional support required for your child.
If we have places for a particular year group then we will be advised by admissions as to the specifics for the admission of your child into school. School tours can be arranged through the school office on 01614831445 and Mr Clark will endeavour to give you a 1:1 guided tour of the school so that you can see what a wonderful experience your child will have first hand!
If we have any year group which is over subscribed then we will take advice from Stockport Town Hall Admissions team and also consult the schools governors as to whether we can accept addition children on a case by case basis. The details of this can be found on the stockport website through the link above.
Any other access to information about admission arrangements, including an explanation of the process of applying for a school place can found through the link above.