Dial Park Primary School
Tel: 0161 483 1445
Headteacher: James Clark
Any queries from parents and other members of the public are handled firstly through the office administration team (Mrs Cornah and Mrs Smith) who will then contact the relevant member of staff to speak to.
Our opening times are 8AM for breakfast club.
School day runs between 8:50AM to 3:05PM
School Vision and Values
“Our school, Our future”
This is our school and we are all responsibly for it being a happy and productive place. If we can all work together then we will all have bright and promising futures.
Our values are based on an acrostic of our school name
The following poster explains this in a more visual manner.
We invest heavily in safeguarding and support for our children and their families.
Safeguarding and Prevent
Our Safeguarding team consist of – Our Designated Safeguarding Governor (Karen Southwick – Chair of Governors), Designated Safeguarding Lead (James Clark – Headteacher) and Deputy Safeguarding Lead (Carol Smith – EYFS team leader and SENCO released from teaching Monday – Wednesday every week). We also utilise Gill Johnson as pastoral teacher who works 3 days per week (Monday to Wednesday) who is trained as a designated deputy lead. This gives us depth and support in making more informed decisions around the safeguarding needs of our school community. We are situated together at the hub of the school and converse daily informally about the needs of our community. We are also supported but the SaP collaboration of campus schools (Special and Primary). All staff are trained in at least level 1 safeguarding awareness which is updated every year. Team teach and deescalation techniques aren taught every 3 years and more often to those staff whose children require additional support.
James Clark (Headteacher) is the designated lead for Prevent. All staff complete online prevent training annually through the government prevent training course. John Benvie is our Prevent Governor. Advice and support is also taken from the SaP collaboration of campus schools.
Key Links and Documentation
- SCHOOL TERM DATES 2019 2020 – May Bank holiday amended
- Dial park Primary School – Stockport Admissions
- 2019 November safeguarding
- Swimming Data Year 6 18-19
- School Performance Table
- Behaviour policy July 2019
- Sen_Policy NEW 2019-2020 PDF
- Dial Park Disability plan 2018 – 2021 PDF
- 2019 November safeguarding PDF
- PE and Sport Premium action plan Final 18.19
- Sports premium PDF
- Pie Chart Spending 2017. 2018 sport premium
- Pupil Premium Review 2018 – 2019 PDF
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-20
- Declaration of Business Interests Form
- Constitution-DialParkPrimary governors October 2019
- Complaints Process 2018
- Uncollected child policy 2020
- Lost Children Policy 2020 PDF
- Whistleblowing 2018
For more information please go to the “our school” tab on the homepage and see the “welcome”, “curriculum” and “additional support team” section.